Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Sieber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Research
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Although the wait to see him was long (probably because he was taking necessary time with other patients), it was well worth it. Dr. Sieber spent a full hour explaining my prostate cancer status and the pros and cons of all treatment options. When pushed for a specific recommendation, de did so and explained his reasons. We were not hurried and had all our questions answered.
Dr Sieber & staff were lacking compassion & treated my husband & I like what we were going through was nothing. He did not explain why we were doing tests we were doing & told us it would be a couple of days until he got back to us with blood results & after 2 weeks, we finally had to call him. I had to go to the office to pick something up & was there for 30 minutes while the reception read his chart & still couldn't figure out why I was there. I would not recommend this doctor. If it were possible to give no stars for follow up, I would!
Dr. Sieber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Paul R Sieber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates Lancaster, 2106 Harrisburg Pike Ste 200, Lancaster, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul R Sieber in this video.
Dr. Paul R Sieber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.