Dr. Paul A Sievert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Sievert?

Didn't follow up

My personal face to face consulting experience with Dr Paul Sievert and his staff was very positive; however, after ordering various tests, he and/or his office staff never followed up with a call. After a couple of weeks, I called them and continued to call them over a period of 3 weeks with no follow-up/call back. The third time I called it was made clear to me that the staff had no notes on my chart or memory of my previous calls. Thoroughly discouraged, I changed doctors. The tests showed that surgery was required, which I undertook under the auspices of the new physician. This all happened in late 2014, early 2015. Perhaps things are better organized now.

Nothing but the BEST

I wish I could make Dr. Sievert, my primary. They don't come better. I suffered a chronic disease for 20 plus years and let him know I was angry. He listened to all my rants as if time did not matter. I am now fully cured.

If you have to have a colonoscopy done he makes it very comfortable. His bedside manners are wonderful.

Front desk took 20 min just to make copy of my DL. Wait time was an hour. Worst experience ever

Excellent doctor with competent skills and very professional bedside manner. ..he's a keeper

Great Doctor

Dr Paul Sievert has been my Gastro Doc for year, he is very good and treats all his patients great, he knows his specialty well in and out...no pun intended. I don't see ever changing doctors unless I move.

Dr Sievert is an AMAZING doctor! Treat you like. friend, not just a patient.

MS

Gets me in quickly when I need an unexpected appointment. Never keeps me waiting long. Really listens to my complaints and considers what I am telling him. Does not over react and order unnecessary testing but is diligent to order prescriptions when needed while trying to work within my insurance network. Friendly, appreciates my humor and personality. Gentle with exams.

Great Dr.

Dr. Sievert is a wonderful doctor and has a supportive and time effective staff. I have been his patient for over 3 years. I have refered my family and friends to him and they all think of him as highly as I do.

Dr. Sievert ended up treating 3 generations of my family within a one year span, and helped us all. We appreciated him more than he will ever understand.

Dr. Paul A Sievert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.