Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Silva
Dr. Paul Silva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Onalaska, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Silva is affiliated with Luther Midelfort Oakridge, Franciscan Skemp Healthcare and Franciscan Skemp Healthcare-LaCrosse Med Center. Dr. Silva has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Silva has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Paul Silva has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Paul Silva has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul Silva is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Silva and his staff are amazing. Having gone through two surgeries with him and multiple tests I have never once been disappointed. He always follows up personally with a phone call. During my appointments he always provides multiple options, all the necessary information and allows me to make the decision on my next step, I never feel pressured. His staff is kind and thoughtful. I also appreciate his honesty, he won't just tell you what you want to hear, he will tell you the truth....like it or not!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Silva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare-LaCrosse Med Center
Fairmont Medical Center
Austin Medical Center
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Paul Silva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
Locations & DirectionsPetra Nedoba MD, 191 Theater Rd, Onalaska, WI
Dr. Paul Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Onalaska, WI.