Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Silverman
Dr. Paul Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer and Md Anderson Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Silverman has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Paul Silverman has the following 21 expertise
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Dr. Paul Silverman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Paul Silverman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Silverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Md Anderson Cancer Center
36 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.