Dr. Paul D Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Simmons?

Nice doctor

Wheelchair scale nearby and great family medicine doctor.

I chose this office for my son due to it's proximity to a semi-public wheelchair scale located across the parking lot at the St. Mary's Life Center Bariatric Clinic. Choosing Dr Simmons was just a bonus. My very handicapped son is unable to communicate but Dr. Simmons listened to everything I said and gave my son a thural physical. He was prompt and courteous. Having a resident shadowing him was a double bonus.

Won't Give Narcotics!

This is the first doctor who's ever taken the time and energy to wean me off of narcotics. I have chronic pain problems, but I feel better off of the dangerous medicines I'd been on. Dr Simmons explained the dangers and helped me get off these medicines. He said he rarely, if ever, prescribes them because they don't work well - and I agree!