- New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Slotwiner MD
Dr. Paul Slotwiner, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Paul Slotwiner has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul Slotwiner has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Fainting (Syncope)
Dr. Paul Slotwiner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul Slotwiner
Dr. Slotwiner graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Slotwiner works in New York, NY and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Slotwiner is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.