Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Sponseller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Marfan Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Cancer
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Femoral Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Fracture Fixation
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Sonseller is the best . He worked on my daugther hip and bone surgery and did exceklent job . We were very comfortable with him and show a lot of sympathy to his patients and parents. Now we are scheduled to remove the srews and very confident with him. I would highly recomend him. Thanks Doc....
I do not recommend Dr. Sponseller at all. We had a terrible experience with him. First of all, making an appointment is an absolutely nightmare. The staff is unfriendly and they act as though you are inconveniencing them just by making an appointment. Then, when the appointment day actually comes, Dr. Sponseller can't get in and out of the room fast enough. He has terrible bedside manner, no personal connection to patients/parents, and acts annoyed if you ask questions. It really surprises me that he chose to work in pediatrics. Nobody in the office acts as though they like kids. He makes his nurse practitioner handle almost everything for him and they don't seem to be on the same page. I am so happy that we switched doctors and I won't even look back because it makes me sad that we wasted so much time (and tears) with him. Ultimately, yes, he treated our child and did fine. But there's more to being a good doctor than simply getting the job done.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Paul D Sponseller accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul D Sponseller in this video.
Dr. Paul D Sponseller is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.