Great Staff and Great Doctor.

Dr. Stanislaw and his staff are excellent. They are truly caring and make you feel comfortable. I have been to Dr. Stanislaw quite a few times for botox and filler and I am always pleased with the results .

Rhinoplasty

All I have to say is he is amazing. Go to him. He knows what he’s doing and what’s best for the patient.

70 year old face lift

Without exception, this staff is outstanding. Dr Stanislaw demonstrated deep knowledge and competence. His compassion and medical skills are exemplary. I have always had emotional well being and this face lift is now accompanied with a physical well being. I would highly recommend Dr Stanislaw.

Great doctor - great experience!

I’ve been looking for a plastic surgeon for quite a while. As a performer I want to look as good as I can for as long as I can. My difficulty has been a fear of surgery and my concern about finding someone I can trust. I did my homework online, and consulted with several plastic surgeons in my area/state, and finally concluded that Dr. Paul Stanislaw is the best choice. Here’s what convinced me: Dr. Stanislaw is not only knowledgeable, he is also very good at explaining physical and medical realities to uninformed patients. He’s smart, articulate, caring and patient - and also cautious and realistic. I’ve learned a tremendous amount by talking with him - and knowing more makes me more confident about deciding what to do. Additionally - and I think this is important - Dr. Stanislaw only does facial plastics. That specific focus gives me confidence. I began by having him do fillers in my lips, and then moved on to a tricky problem area for me - malar bags, particularly under one eye. If you research malar bags - or if you have them - you’ll see they’re notoriously difficult to treat - and this area of my face has given me much anxiety as I’ve aged. Dr. Stanislaw took a slow, incremental approach to correcting my malar crease and bags with fillers - and he achieved terrific results. I watched the crease and the bags slowly disappeared and I’m absolutely delighted. My husband, who is extremely resistant to the idea of plastic surgery, is also delighted - which is more than I hoped for. His office staff is excellent - friendly and professional - and equally important - genuinely admiring of him and his work. It’s a respectful office where patients are treated well and taken on time. My experience with Dr. Stanislaw and his practice has been excellent, and I plan to schedule a lower face and neck lift with him this fall. My advice is - go see him. He’ll give you good, honest information and you’ll be very happy!

Only doctor I trust

Amazing Experience

I’m at a point in life where the effects of aging were becoming something that I didn’t want to live with for my age. I wanted to do something for about a year and had researched several plastic surgeons in Connecticut. I decided to book a consult with Dr. Stanislaw as he specializes in facial surgery. Dr. Stanislaw’s website, together with patient reviews helped me make the decision to book my consult. The entire office staff is amazing. Each staff member is a critical component of the team. Everyone is extremely caring, kind, and accommodating. They make you feel at ease and support you through the process. I wasn’t sure which procedures would give me the “refreshed” look I wanted. After meeting with Dr. Stanislaw for over a hour, I decided to do an upper and lower blepharoplasty and a face and neck lift. Dr. Stanislaw discusses each procedure in detail and describes the process and outcomes. He provides all options and does not oversell any procedure. He is an excellent listener and addresses any questions or concerns you may have. He goes above and beyond to make you comfortable in expressing any concerns you may have as well as his follow-up care after all procedures. I chose to do my lower blepharoplasty first. Two weeks later I had my upper blepharoplasty, face and neck lift done in his office. I’m not the bravest soul when it comes to medical procedures. After completing the in office surgery, I would highly recommend the procedure! It was comfortable and the time flew by and we had some wonderful conversation. I would do it again with no hesitation. I’m writing this review about 3 weeks post surgery. The transformation is amazing; it’s hard for me to believe it was only 3 weeks ago that I looked so much older! The staff goes over all post surgery instructions with you several times prior to surgery day. I had everything ready and my recovery was much better than I could have hoped for. One of my big concerns was suture removal. A needless concern as they were removed with such care, I didn’t even know it was happening. Dr. Stanislaw is an artist in his profession; my results are beyond what I had hoped for. If you are considering facial plastic surgery do not hesitate to contact Stanislaw Facial Plastic Surgery. The level of expertise, caring and proficiency is superior.

crapy nose job

He said horrible things in the office to me, and did a crappy nose job.

Great personality, affable, tender, caring Doctor

I have visited with Dr. Stanislaw on two occasions and he takes his time explaining procedures. He does not force any procedures that are unwanted. He really listens. He is very compassionate and has a terrific bedside manner.

Great staff and experience during my visit. Highly recommend!

Dr. Paul M Stanislaw Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, CT.