Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I cannot attest to Dr. Stanton's skill as a surgeon; however only as a doctor in his office, which I found to be lacking. I visited his office at Ultimate Sports and Orthopedics in Apple Valley, CA in need of a follow-up examination to a surgery that a different Orthopedic Surgeon in his office performed in 2012, because it has healed very poorly and I am in constant pain. I was searching for an honest, objective and non-biased diagnosis; however what I received was fare removed. Although I was very specific about the type and exact location of my knee pain, it was as if we spoke two completely different languages as he insisted it had to be related to something other than what I was referencing from my original knee surgery. Even after the MRI cam back negative, he continued trying to diagnose my problems and pain based on his pre-determined opinion, not on anything that I was telling him. I then waited over three months until I received the medical report after numerous phone calls requesting it. When I did finally receive the medical report, it had been completed in a lazy, insignificant manner that showed a complete disregard for anything that I had spoken to him about. It looked like it was created by a layman not a professional surgeon. Perhaps he is completely lacking in listening skills. Perhaps his ego got in the way, once his pre-determined diagnosis did not pan out and he would have been forced to actually pay attention to what his patient was telling him. Perhaps he is one of the many American doctors who wants you to be a customer only when your bill is due, but not when it comes to providing the patient with customer service; then you are just a patient with no rights, no medical knowledge and no understanding of your own body. Now, I will need to find another Orthopedic Surgeon and again will be paying another co-pay.
I had a partial right knee replacement and was totally satisfied with his performance. If you have a broken bone...he can fix it. If you have a joint that needs replaced...he can fix it. However if you need him to find out why your in pain, or work on a limb another doctor had operated on--he fails miserably. I'm not sure if it's because I'm on Medicare or I'm not an easy fix, he has become extremely rude and unprofessional. He told me that there was "NOTHING" he could do for a Baker cyst. Obviously it was way out of his league. I have been seeing Dr. Stanton for over 5 years. All that I ask is if a doctor is limited and can't help you...at least refer you to someone that can.
Office staff lost my paper work three times. I was ignored in the office until they were able to locate it. Spent 3 hours waiting in room, was told by a nurse ?? when I complained I had been there since 1:3o and it was now 3:oo, that she had been there since 7:30 in the morning. I cannot believe a doctors office can operate like this and still be in business. I was totally ignored by all staff, the Doctor never even introduced himeself to me...
Dr. Stanton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Paul A Stanton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Orthopedic Associates, 15990 Tuscola Rd, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Paul A Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.