Dr. Paul A Stanton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Stanton?

Answered all my questions, took time with me.

I cannot attest to Dr. Stanton's skill as a surgeon; however only as a doctor in his office, which I found to be lacking. I visited his office at Ultimate Sports and Orthopedics in Apple Valley, CA in need of a follow-up examination to a surgery that a different Orthopedic Surgeon in his office performed in 2012, because it has healed very poorly and I am in constant pain. I was searching for an honest, objective and non-biased diagnosis; however what I received was fare removed. Although I was very specific about the type and exact location of my knee pain, it was as if we spoke two completely different languages as he insisted it had to be related to something other than what I was referencing from my original knee surgery. Even after the MRI cam back negative, he continued trying to diagnose my problems and pain based on his pre-determined opinion, not on anything that I was telling him. I then waited over three months until I received the medical report after numerous phone calls requesting it. When I did finally receive the medical report, it had been completed in a lazy, insignificant manner that showed a complete disregard for anything that I had spoken to him about. It looked like it was created by a layman not a professional surgeon. Perhaps he is completely lacking in listening skills. Perhaps his ego got in the way, once his pre-determined diagnosis did not pan out and he would have been forced to actually pay attention to what his patient was telling him. Perhaps he is one of the many American doctors who wants you to be a customer only when your bill is due, but not when it comes to providing the patient with customer service; then you are just a patient with no rights, no medical knowledge and no understanding of your own body. Now, I will need to find another Orthopedic Surgeon and again will be paying another co-pay.

I had a partial right knee replacement and was totally satisfied with his performance. If you have a broken bone...he can fix it. If you have a joint that needs replaced...he can fix it. However if you need him to find out why your in pain, or work on a limb another doctor had operated on--he fails miserably. I'm not sure if it's because I'm on Medicare or I'm not an easy fix, he has become extremely rude and unprofessional. He told me that there was "NOTHING" he could do for a Baker cyst. Obviously it was way out of his league. I have been seeing Dr. Stanton for over 5 years. All that I ask is if a doctor is limited and can't help you...at least refer you to someone that can.

Would not walk in the doors of this office again

Office staff lost my paper work three times. I was ignored in the office until they were able to locate it. Spent 3 hours waiting in room, was told by a nurse ?? when I complained I had been there since 1:3o and it was now 3:oo, that she had been there since 7:30 in the morning. I cannot believe a doctors office can operate like this and still be in business. I was totally ignored by all staff, the Doctor never even introduced himeself to me...

Dr. Paul A Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.