Paul Steinwald Is this you?

Have you seen Paul Steinwald?

amazing

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I had reconstruction by him in Chicago... he is amazing!! I have no scars from my surgery.. extensive cancer reconstruction. I am saddened that he had left. I would travel anywhere in the country to see him!! I don't care where he goes I will be a patient of his...

Couldn't be happier with results

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I entrusted Dr. Steinwald for my chest masculinization (top surgery) procedure. He's a fast talker and not always the clearest with instructions, but he knows what he's doing with this operation. He took me from a DD to the flat smooth chest I've always wanted. All my friends have commented how natural I look, how it looks like I've always been meant to be this way. My recovery has been completely trouble-free, I'm amazed how easy it all was. His staff are all very friendly and professional, I always feel very welcome in the office. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone, he's a brilliant surgeon who changed my life.

Amazing and Very Qualified Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I originally visited another plastic surgeon and that location was cheaper by at least $600; however I wanted to make sure that for such a life changing decision, that I picked the most qualified regardless of money saved. Now almost 3 weeks post op, I know I made the right decision. The whole process was very well explained, all my questions were answered and I felt safe and comfortable. I trusted the staff and I felt like the amount of time that was spent with me was impressive both during the couple consultations I had, as well as the follow up emails and phone calls. Dr. Steinwald was very professional and very responsive. The location was centrally located, clean and very welcoming. I am happy with my decision to choose a highly qualified surgeon that has proven his work on myself as well as 2 of my friends.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

From the first phone call to my post op visit my experience was excellent! Dr Steinwald is not only a skilled/experienced surgeon, he is an excellent physician who is truly concerned about his patients results and well being. I found him to be a good listener and and truly heard my expectations/wishes while holding my health and medical status above all. I have had DD/DDD all my life. As an athlete then avid gym goer I finally decided to get a breast reduction (something i dreamed about for years). My thoughts were I want the best surgeon! After many weeks of research (in state and out) I found Dr Steinwald. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS! If you are lucky enough to live in CO and are looking for a surgeon, look no further! With the availability of the Internet it is easy to compare work and I feel at my age of 49 Dr. Steinwald performed a small miracle! Compared to other results I saw from other surgeons I feel mine are superior! From the front desk to the nursing staff and most excellent anesthesiologist my experience was top notch! Thank you to Dr Steinwald and his excellent staff!

This Surgeon is extraordinary

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Paul Steinwald and his staff. I put off my surgery until I felt like I'd found the right Dr. My entire experience was extraordinary.My results are fantastic, I am an entirely new woman. I felt he listened well to what I wanted, gave me EXACTLY what I asked for.I chose him from reviews on several sites and each one was accurate and similar to my experience. The staff could not be kinder or more accommodating. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

Dr. Paul Steinwald

Posted on February 16th, 2014

Dr. Paul Steinwald is an excellent plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him. Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013, I met with Dr. Steinwald to explore the options for reconstruction after a mastectomy. I selected him as my surgeon based upon trust; his ability to explain the options along with the pros and cons of each made me feel confident I was selecting the right surgeon. His attention to detail is obvious. I elected to have the TRAM flap breast reconstruction. My husband and I are completely satisfied with the results. Perhaps an even more significant recommendation came indirectly from both my gynecologist and oncologist. Both gentlemen remarked what an excellent job Dr. Steinwald performed as compared to other reconstructive surgeries they had seen with other patients. I feel great, look great, and have no regrets.

Posted on January 24th, 2014

He is an excellent surgeon. I'm one year post op now & the sutures are barely visible. My chest looks great. I would recommend him to anyone & I'm glad that I found him so close to my home. Thanks Dr. Steinwald, you're one of the best in my book & your staff is very compassionate so I would like to thank them as we'll.

Botox

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I have had botox injected by Dr. Steinwald at least 5 times now and every time the results are perfect! Thank you and I'll be back again soon.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I have heard many great things about Dr. Steinwald. I finally made an appointment for a consultation. Greated by receptionist. Only thing she wanted was my insurance card. Ok...Dr. Steinwald was 1 1/2 hours late. Let me add he did not have surgery that day. Meet him and he went thru what I wanted so fast I don't even remember what he said. Gave me his notes and told me to speak to the office manager. She was very short with me. Same thing went thru everything so fast ( like someone trying to sell me a timeshare.) I was very turned off by the entire experience.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Steinwald is surely the Best in his class. I had a breast reduction at another facility. I was not happy. My first visit with Dr. Steinwald I knew it would get better. He turned a nightmare into a wonderful reality. I I am so pleased everytime I look at my breast I'm all smiles. He said they would not look 100 percent better. because he's correting someone else's work but he got it 99.99 percent better and I totally love him snd his stafff for being professional and passinate at what they do. THANKS YOU! for given my confidence back!!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2012

My recent experience as a patient was very impressive.After consulting with Dr. Steinwald,i felt very comfortable to go through my Rhinoplasty procedure.Results are amazing!Would highly reccomend Dr.Steinwald.Office was very professional,and staff were freindly and helpful as well.

Brilliant Surgeon with great bedside manner

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I was concerned about finding the right doctor for my surgery, but knew immediately after my consultation that Dr. Steinwald was the right choice. I always felt safe in his hands. I am very happy with my results, and think he is a brilliant surgeon with the perfect bedside manner for me.