Have you seen Dr. Paul M Steinwald?

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Steinwald. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to make sure I was well-informed. He treated me like a person, not just a patient. I was also extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Steinwald also followed my progress to make sure I was healing well. A great experience, and I would certainly recommend Dr. Steinwald to my friends and family.

Results are better than expected

I very recently had a breast implant exchange (saline to gel) and liposuction with Dr Steinwald. I really should have considered a breast lift as well, but decided to hold off for the time being. Even without the lift, I am so incredibly impressed with my results. My breasts look amazing, even better than when my implants were originally placed 10 years ago! I had no complications, reasonable pain, and am totally satisfied with Dr Steinwald's work.

The absolute BEST on the North Shore...

I have trusted my looks to Dr. Steinwald several times and have never once been disappointed. His staff were both kind and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Steinwald to any friend or family member with absolutely no hesitation.

Best thing I have ever done!

I can't stress how pleased I am with my surgery...I had a tummy tuck, breast reduction, and lipo. It has been 4 years and all I get are compliments on my tt scar not only from my friends but from other drs that I have been to for other reasons. They can't believe how great it looks...can't even see it unless you look real hard. My daugher is getting a tt in a few weeks and my friend also has gone to him...obviously I would recommend Dr Steinwald...great job...best thing I ever did...

Dr. Paul M Steinwald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.