Dr. Paul E Stelzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Stelzer?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

DR PAUL STELZER MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE DURING SURGERY AND COST OUR SON HIS LIFE! STAY AWAY!

Dr Paul Stelzer operated on me 10 yrs ago today. My son was only 7 months old when I had my surgery and I was ROSS PROCEDURE #306. Intially I was very scared at the thought of having to have open heart surgery but Dr Stelzer spoke to me like I knew him forever and made me feel very safe under his care. He explianed what was going on to my husband and myself. I owe him my life literaly. It's so hard to really put into words how you feel about someone who has saved your life. God bless this man!

best surgeon on planet earth

I do not believe the review I read as I also had endocarditis and he diagnosed it from the first hour! So I know you must be mistaken or on drugs!

Excellent technician but failed to diagnose a common and often fatal bacterial infection in cardiac patients (endocarditis) despite the presence of tell-tale symptoms. Moreover, failed to run necessary tests to detect presence of infection despite the fact that the follow-up took place at Mt. Sinai hospital. My father was suffering from chills, fever, nausea, and fatigue 3 months after a double bypass and valve replacement performed by Dr. Stelzer, but somehow both he and the cardiologist, Dr. Meller dismissed him. About one week after follow-up appointments with these doctors, my father was rushed into a 15 hour surgery at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn, to reconstruct a severely damaged heart. At that point the infection had spread to his brain, and other vital organs. The Maimonides team had clear reservations about cardiac care at Mt. Sinai, criticizing both doctors and nursing staff for routine negligence. They reserved confidence for their own team and that of Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Paul E Stelzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.