Dr. Paul C Stillwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul C Stillwell?

Uncaring physician

I would not recommend Dr. Stillwell as he did not demonstrate a caring approach during the office visit. He was unwilling to explain his diagnosis, did not appropriately request follow up visits, did not provide educational information to handle the chronic disease diagnosis and did not suggest standard management practices of care. Thankfully my insurance company picked up the slack for these type of doctors and has a care management program to assist me and my child.

Would NEVER recommend him to anyone

Dr. Stillwell has a poor bedside manner. I can't believe he is a pediatric doctor as he is NOT good relating to children. My son has chronic sinus infections which causes him to cough non-stop. Dr. Stillwell diagnosed my son with a "fake cough" right in front of him. He asked me if he could show me what to do for it. I immediately declined! We found a new doctor that was able to understand what was going on and help him.

Dr. Paul C Stillwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.