Dr. Paul S Sucgang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Sucgang?

Great Doc, But his staff does not take the time to give you an accurate answer. They take forever to process your referrals. I waited over four months and never did get them processed. I switched Doc's and got them approved the next day. I would never go back untill his staff is either replaced or they actually do what they are supposed to.

patient son

Dr Sucgang needs to get rid of those 2 fat women one has a husband going in office bring food to office make me wonder if Dr Sucgang has something going on with them he will never tell them anything cause staff comes first not patients I think its time to report this staff to medical board

staff

Dr . Sucgang is a very good dr however his staff is the worst ever. They never answer the phones, their rude, and they jusg dont have any.professional aspect to them. I never see.them in uniforms like other offices when they get up you can see all their backside. They never.seen or.sign paperwork in a timley manner. Dr. Needs to open his and I heard all the girls there are family everyone know thats a bad thing. I go there for him becaus he is a good dr but he needs to do something about the staff. Please!!!

management skill

I took 2 months for me to get my referrals. They were never requests. I reminded the doctor in person on 2 diffent times never got done. I called and emailed several times, never got done. Finally after my last email, I got a little nasty they submitted the request.

Staff doesn't talk much but seem to be busy with answering phones,calling in patient to the room. My appointment was fair I did feel that Dr.Sucgang got my point and concern.

Lets Be Happy

My family and close friends love the Doctor because hes the sweetest! So we can't figure out why his office girls are not happy. This tends to cause stress to some when trying to get an appointment. Is not this contradictory to going somewhere to feel good? We all do not need more worries especialy when we need to see the Doctor. So when you go bring a gift like cookies to the girls and maybe it will help create a happier environment and hopefully a new friend.

love the doctor but not the staff

I admire him as a professional, but he has to do something about his staff and wait time. It is horrible. His front desk person is just plain rude.

Goodhearted doctor. Seems competent. Lousy follow-up surly and unprofessional rude staff. Doctor seems overworked. He never called in a prescription that he promised to do 5 times. He needs a good office manager.

Dr. Sucgang needs to find new front office staff they belong at a woman prison that's how bad they give Dr. Sucgang a bad name never smile or greeting pt.I like Dr. but unfortunate I have to change Dr.'s

LOVE DR. SUCGANG AND DR. BANKS

BEST DR.'S I EVER MET VERY CARING ABOUT THEIR PATIENT HEALTH. THANK YOU

amazing

In an ocean of insurance appointed physicians, Dr. Sucgang is a beacon of hope. I am a classic over reactor and can be a handful. I typically diagnose myself from extensive internet searching only to get myself in a panic. Dr Sucang is the only doctor that listened to and addressed my many concerns without dismissing my opinions. The appointments were not rushed and the staff was courteous and helpful. This is a rare doctor that truly cares. I look forward to a long partnership with Dr Sucgang and my family.

Dr. Sucgang is an amazing physician. He have jumped through hoops to make sure he is our PCP.

Dr. Paul S Sucgang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Gabriel, CA.