Dr. Paul R Sussman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Sussman?

DECADES OF KNOWLEDGE !

CHRONIC GOUT : DIAGNOSED / TREATMENT 100% SUCCESSFUL

Patient

When communicating the reason for my visit his lack of compassion for canceling on me (without any notice) was absent. Then continues to say why did I wait so long to come for a visit. Not realizing he was the sole reason I waited so long. He lacks character and integrity and treats people like numbers waiting in line. If my time vested in him was somehow able to be transfered to a better Dr. I would never come back!

Type 2 Diabetes