Dr. Paul G Sutej Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Sutej?

Seen him for a few years now, and he always seems to try to be on time with every patient, yet makes you feel he is concerned and compassionate with the issues you're having. Also has a wonderful sense of humor!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Sutej for years. Over the last 3 months I have been unable to get him or his staff to return a single phone call. I got a new doctor and he is also incapable of faxing my paperwork to them. I am months late on my medication because of his inability to perform simple tasks.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sutej is an amazing Doctor/man. He actually took the time to listen to me. When he confirmed my diagnosis, I cried because finally someone believed me. He has an excellent bedside manner, with a fabulous sene of humor. He makes being there less intimidating. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a rheumatologist.

5 Star Doctor

I cannot say enough about Dr. Sutej. Professional,kind, caring and love his sense of humor. I know I am in good hands.

Treated for RA

On Augost 2011 I end up at ER with severe pain on my hands and Shoulders. The ER sent me home with tons of pain pills, a couple days later I end up at my Primary Care Doctor, at the time I showed signs of Carpel Tunnel so he refer me to an Orthopedic clinic. From there I was treated for Carpel Tunnel syndrome for almost 2 months, with PT and all of that! and I was contemplating a correction surgery. The symptoms got worst, the pain moved to my legs and Hips, etc. I couldn’t walk and I though I was going to die, the main hospital couldn’t determine what was wrong with me, but some how I end up at Dr. Sutej office. Not only to find out that I have RA. To me Dr Sutej is an excellent physician and his assistance Cashell as well, they are bough devoted to the wellbeing of others. Every time I called or email them I received a prompted response. I AM VERY HAPPY TO TELL YA’LL! Because of his recommendations my RA is on remission and is being 2yrs since I last experince pain at that level. Thanks to him and his staff I have my wings back to do everything I wanted to do. I paint, play the guitar, excersise, walk and I am greatful. Unfortunatly there are some disease that can’t be detected as rapidly as we wish and there are Dr that specialist for each and everyone. The truth is that before anyone end up at the specialist clinic, we have all seeing a doctor prior from our appointment with the specialist so who is to blame for your misdiagnosis???.

Terrible Experience

Terrible Experience. Rude, arrogant, and misdiagnosed me with fibromyalgia when I really had a connective tissue disease. I went back to tell him he was wrong and I said I wanted another echo of my heart. He rudely told me I don't need one. I left and went to another doctor and got one, only to find out I have heart valve disease! So I DID need an echocardiogram. He literally had no idea about my rare disease, blamed it on depression and fibro and then when I told him about it he said well it's obvious you have that but it can't cause the problems you are having. He was rude, arrogant, uninformed and I would never recommend him, even to my worst enemy.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sutej and his PA Cachelle are terrific! He has been helping me for about 5 years and I have great confidence in his ability. Very caring and takes as long as necessary to answer my questions. I love the web portal and that I can get test results directly online. Every email I have sent has been handled promptly. Very professional!

Waited for two months for an appointment for an autoimmune disease (lupus). Only saw the assistant at first and then the doctor made a brief appearance. Became very rude and angry when I told him that eliminating dairy and wheat from my diet helped me tremendously with the pain. He said that people got mad at him all the time when he told them there is no scientific proof that certain foods could cause or prevent inflammation. What a jerk.

See someone else

Late, rude, strange acting. All in all not a good ecperience.

Don't waste your time

His PA chashell is beyond rude. When I told her my previous diagnosis, she said she found that hard to believe. I was put on new meds and told to follow up via email if I needed anything. When I did I got back some generic email telling me to come back in for another appointment! Terrible

Have seen Dr. Sutej for five years. I have found him to be an excellent physician; one who will listen as well as advise. He has a very calming manner and a confidence which some mistake for arrogance. He is very caring towards those around him, one devoted to the well being of others.

DON'T BOTHER OR WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME

WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR;FULL OF HIMSELF. HAVE LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT MY CONDITION NOR HAVE I HAD ANY REAL CARE AFTER WAITING 4 MONTHS TO GET INTO THIS "BLOW-HARD." TOLD TO WRITE QUESTIONS ON EMAIL AND GUESS WHAT--YOU HAVE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL QUESTIONS TO HIS VERY IMPERSONAL FRONT DESK! EACH QUESTION IS ANSWERED WITH A CYA ANSWER; IE GO SEE YOUR PRIMARY DOC ABOUT THAT... IF YOU WANT REAL HELP---THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO...