Dr. Paul Swensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Swensen?

Posted on April 12th, 2013

He is the best

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Wonderful doctor. He came to see my son in the Primary Children's hospital on Christmas Eve and then checked up on him on Christmas day.

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I couldn't have picked a better pediatrician. We have been with Dr. Swensen for 5 years and have nothing but excellent care from him and his staff. Little to no waiting time for appointments. Top notch service. I would give him 5 stars for all the ratings if I could.

Excellent

Posted on June 27th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor, spending enough time with me, explain all thing about the case to me. I always take my kids to him.

One of the best

Posted on July 16th, 2010

I started taking my children to see Dr. Swensen after we moved to Utah 15 years ago. He understands my kids want to know about their health and he talks to them and explains everything beforehand. He always treats them respectfully. His office staff is kind and considerate. I'm so thankful Dr. Swensen was our pediatrician, from chicken pox and appendicitis, to poisen ivy, he cared for my children.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

great doctor... very good at what he does. determined and caring. easy to get along with. trustworthy

Great first impression/bed side manner

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Swensen performed the initial visit with my new baby in the hospital. He stopped by everyday during our stay and answered all of our questions. He's very patient and has an excellent bedside manner. We're going to use him as our primary physician for our new baby.

Posted on August 16th, 2017