Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul T Ellis MD
Dr. Paul T Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Union Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul T Ellis has 2 locations
391 Serpentine Dr Ste 500
Spartanburg, SC 29303
391 Serpentine Dr Ste 200
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul T Ellis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Paul T Ellis has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Ellis - Posted on October 24th, 2018
Dr. Ellis is an excellent physician. He always takes time to listen to my needs and concerns and addresses each one. He makes sure that you fully understand what is going on and can talk with him and his staff at any time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Ellis - Posted on January 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Ellis - Posted on September 18th, 2012
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Paul T Ellis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul T Ellis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.