Dr. Paul Huynh Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Paul Huynh?

Posted on February 7th, 2015

I took my mom in to see him. He prescribed high blood pressure med for my mom even though her blood pressure has always been around 110/65. My mom never had high blood pressure before. He said taking the blood pressure med is good for her kidney. Every time we came to see him he would order a urine test. He told us her kidney is bad. he wanted us to see him once a month. He kept increasing the dose on high blood pressure med until eventually her blood pressure got to 160/75. By taking the hbp med when my mom did not have hbp now she has hbp. After that we stopped seeing him. and when her dr tested my mom's urine, the result was normal. her kidney is fine. this dr just wanted us to go to him every month so he can charge the insurance.

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I was scared to keep my appointment with him after reading the negative reviews. I am so grateful I did not cancel it. He is the kindest,and most patient Dr. Around. He spent so much time talking with me and answering my many questions. He really is a great Dr!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr. Huynh has cared for my father for over 5 years and I thank God we found him. He is very patient and caring. He is never in a rush and always has time for our questions. He is down to earth and is very funny. He explains everything in a way that we understand without talking down to us like other doctors. He helped us get medications when money is tight and often gives them to us when we cant afford it. I read the other reviews and they are all lies. That is not the doctor that we know. Shame on you people

Rude doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2013

He is extremely rude and treats his patients as if they are incompetent then fails to explain things clearly. Seems as though he has a power trip. Lacks any and all sympathy to patients and families. No people skills. The rudest doctor I have ever seen. Immediately request another nephrologist!

Very Rude

Posted on December 7th, 2011

This doctor is rude and don't any manners he thinks he's above all. no respect for a patient he should not be a medical doctor to act the way he does.

Posted on June 24th, 2015