Dr. Paul T Morris Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul T Morris?

Had two experiences with Dr. Morris. One was my own surgery to remove a large benign tumor in my chest. All went smoothly and the entire experience was pleasant, virtually pain-free, especially considering the sie of the incision that was made. Dr. Morris took his time to explain everything thoroughly and made sure all went well after surgery, too. Working with Dr. Morris was Dr. Gregory Chow. Both of them did an outstanding job. A few years later he was the surgeon who removed a cancerous tumor from my mom and it was the same way. Again, he took the time to thoroughly explain everything and make sure the entire procedure was understood. He was also very successful, managing to remove the tumor completely.

The greatest doctor I have ever met!!!

Dr. Morris not only came in at midnight and worked all night on me and saved my life but he he fixed me and he performed an operation that was nothing short of a miracle. I will forever remember this man and thank God every day I met him. If you're lucky enough to have Dr. Morris as your doctor you are in excellent hands.