Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul M Telehowski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul M Telehowski has the following 34 expertise
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Dislocation
- Joint Replacement
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Diseases
- Shoulder Pain
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Fracture Fixation
- Knee Surgery
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Injuries
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Dr. Paul M Telehowski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul M Telehowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I had an appointment with Dr Telehowski and was left sitting in the exam room for 1.5 hours. While I waited, I could hear him in the next room having a casual conversation with another patient. The conversation went well beyond what generally occurs between a physician and patient. When he finally enter my room he briefly explained that the doctor I had seen at OrthoMichigan prior to him had given me a wrong diagnosis and that I needed a MRI and likely surgery. I was told that it would be weeks before the MRI could be done and two months before the surgery. I told him waiting that long was not a medically acceptable option and he got anrgy. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor ever and I see a lot of them. Needless to say Dr Telehowski will not be treateing me.
I broke the 3 central bones in my left foot jet-skiing in the Gulf of Mexico. Having used OrthoMichigan in the past, I was referred to Dr. Paul Telehowski. After looking at my x-rays, he deduced that I didn't need surgery. The ER orthopedic resident diagnosed me as needing surgery. So, to be safe, I decided to get a third opinion and asked Dr. Telehowski if he could recommend a foot specialist in the area; he appeared offended and stated, "I am a specialist." I then saw a renowned foot specialist in the Detroit area; he used stress x-rays to determine that, in addition to breaking the 2nd through 4th bones, I had damaged the 1st & 5th joints; his evaluation was thorough and professional, but his technician's casting abilities were far below that of OrthoMichigan. I contacted OrthoMichigan to have a proper cast installed and was denied by Dr Telehowski because I sought an additional opinion. According to the office manager, Cindy, I could no longer be treated by OrthoMichigan.
I had to fill out some paper work seeing as it was my first time there. The staff called me a week and a day before my appointment to check if I was still available. They weren't to friendly at the desk when I got there, but Dr. Telehowski made up for it. He was very nice and rather funny. He made me feel very comfortable and knew exactly what he was talking about.
Dr. Telehowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Paul M Telehowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Michigan, 4466 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Telehowski in this video.
Dr. Paul M Telehowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.