7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

has no bed side manner,and no tact.does not spend time with patients.its a quick thing not even 10 min in office.

i think dr thaler is not very good, the reason why is that you dont call a patient,at 8am and tell him,or has his nurse call,and tell you that u have a spot on your x-rays and he wants to give the patient 3 months to take another x-ray.he has no bed side manner,or tact...i wouldnt send my dog there.i dont care how small the spot on your chest, it should have been checked anyway,seeing that there is a history of cancer in the family.and you definatly dont make that patient wait for 3 months for another x-ray.i feel that he should have called my husband, in and took a look at the x-ray together and let my husband at least take a look, but no he made him hang.my opinion is that this doctor,stinks as a doctor.and should be reported for neglect.i told him that if anything happens to my husband,that he will definaely hear from me.i will be a thorn in his side. this is what i told his nurse that called.i asked her if she would deal with that and she said no..my doctor told me that no matter how small he would give him a catscan, you never know what could happen.im very angry,and upset. it doesnt matter if he didnt think it was important, my husband did.we had a very bad day,my husband, was upset, and scared,and he couldnt even turn to his doctor for help..

Dr. Paul S Thaler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, MA.