Dr. Paul Tortolani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Tortolani?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. T corrected my scoliosis over 10 years ago and I still have a pulse and I am still vertical!

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Tortolani performed a microdiscectomy on me roughly a week ago, and I could not be happier. All of my pain is gone, with no residual effects. I can not speak highly enough of his staff and especially his surgical expertise. Dr. Tortolani is just a pleasant guy, who is good at what he does. I would recommend him without hesitation.

He is very highly recommended by me.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

This is my second spine surgery and I would not go to any other Doctor. He has a very fabulous bedside manner and is one of the most caring doctors I have for ever known. If you need a good spine surgeon, Dr. Tortoloni is the one to see. He is very highly recommended by me.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Tortolani is very busy and it took some time before I could get an appointment and had to have x-ray's taken before he would even consider that I was a candidate. All well worth the wait. He is amazing.... .

Ms.

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I am relocating from Maryland to Florida in a month. My first goodbyes happened today with Dr. Tortolani and Sherri. Dr. Tortolani performed two surgeries for me - one on my lower spine the other upper spine. One of the first appointments was to discuss the goal of the surgery which included me being able to lift my 5 grandchildren and to play golf again. I have never encountered a more compassionate, educated and down to earth physician as Dr. Tortolani. He successfully reached our goal and I now can lift and hold the children and am looking forward to making par soon. Thank you so much Dr. Tortolani - your talent is a gift you so generously share.

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Sometimes the wait time is very long. Dr. Tortolani is fantastic. I would say, though, that he is very very busy and does not get back in a timely fashion with results. Overall, great.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Very poorly run office. Although I like that the Dr would review case history, etc. before an office visit, the lack of ease of scheduling forced me to endure additional days (could have been weeks) of excruciating pain. I was told my visit was not an emergency and offered an appointmemt 5-6 weeks out after originally being told it would just be 2 weeks out. As it turned out, my situation was not clear on a 6 month old MRI report and surgery was actually needed to alleviate the pain from the herniated disk pinching off my sciatic nerve. More thorough diligence would be suggested for the sake of the patients best interest.

The Absolute Best

Posted on May 11th, 2013

There is not enough space here to outline my experiences with Dr.Tortolani.Nor do I possess the vocabulary or writing skills to put into words my feelings and degree of appreciation I have for Dr. Tortolani.Suffice it to say that if you have any spinal related issues,you will never find a better, more knowledgeable, caring,talented physican than Dr.Tortolani.He is absolutely THE BEST.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on March 28th, 2013

There are so many good things to be said about Dr. Tortoloni and his staff. I have never felt so safe after meting a Doctor and knowing I will be in the best hands. His personality and listening abilities will put you at ease. I will never see another spine surgeon as long as Dr. Tortoloni is around. His secretary Sheri is just as kind and caring.

helped me when no one else would touch me

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tortolani saw me after I had several other spine specialists refuse to operate on my scoliosis and injured discs because of my hip fusion. He is one of the most caring physicians I have met, and he spent as much time on me as I needed. He also researched and talked with other specialists extensively because of the uniqueness of my situation. He fused my back and has given me eight years so far of not having to resort to an electric wheelchair. I will be forever grateful to him for all of this, and I highly recommend him to anyone needing specialized back services. May God grant him a long life and bless his talented fingers!!

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Tortolani treats each patient as though you are his only patient. He takes ample time to explain your diagnosis and the risks and benefits of your options. He sketches drawings to clarify his findings. He is interested in you as the whole patient, your support systems, and protects you like a bear while you are under his care. He is an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being and he basically saved my life. I had scoliosis and kyphosis. Three surgeries later I am good as new.

UNDERSTANDING and PROFESSIONAL

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr. Tortolani has been very understanding and professional during my time seeing him. He asked me to try various alternate treatments for my lower back pain and leg numbness, before surgical intervention was even considered, which I found a sign of a surgeon who was looking for whatever was best for his patient. Spoine surgery was eventually needed and everything went just as Dr. Tortolani had outlined it prior to the surgery. Dr. Tortolani was always there for questions and worked with me after the surgery, to find why things did not fully correct themselves, which was a possibility discussed with me by Dr. Tortolani prior to my consenting to have the spine surgery. I feel very comfortable in recommending Dr. Tortolani to anyone needing help with lower back pain, or any other health issue with the spine.