Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Troost has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
He is a horrible man . Screamed at me in front of a nurse . Was supposed to have a physical and he screamed at me the entire time about smoking . Did nothing for the physical at all . He also refused twice to let me have an appointment said I just had a cold and didn't need an appointment . Went to walk in had a double ear infection and an infection inside my my nostril . He is not by any means a good dr and he treats you as an annoyance .
This man needs to loose his license!! He's very mean, treats you like crap, he's called me a liar, when he found out I had a hysterectomy he was snotty and said, what didn't like your periods? He's very degrading, I have a bladder issue due to a prolapsed bladder , and his exact words were, and I quote "buy a d**do, shove it up there and squeeze it" then walked out!! If you like being verbally abused by your dr, then he's the one to see!! I'd rather see a vet then see him again!! TAKE HIS LICENSE!!!
22 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Metropolitan Hospital - Msucom
Dr. Paul R Troost accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBarry-Eaton District Community Health, 330 W Woodlawn Ave, Hastings, MI
Dr. Paul R Troost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hastings, MI.