- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Trowbridge MD
Dr. Paul A Trowbridge, MD is a doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Addiction Medicine, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Paul A Trowbridge has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul A Trowbridge has the following 7 expertise
- HIV Infections
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Paul A Trowbridge Accepts the Following Insurance
- 75 Sheldon Ave SE Ste 100 Grand Rapids , MI : (616) 391-6120
More about Dr. Paul A Trowbridge
Dr. Trowbridge graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Trowbridge works in Grand Rapids, MI and specializes in Addiction Medicine, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.