Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul T Truong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul T Truong has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Paul T Truong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I've been lucky to interact with this doctor since he's worked in Houston. He was one of the most successful doctors in my hometown there and was always happy to share his medical advice to others. He treated me for a skin infection and has treated my family members for countless years in California with the best quality anyone could ask for. The reviews that state he is bad seem to be all from one or two sources. The review saying he is not board certified and got kicked out of Houston is completely fabricated and is shameful. Dr Truong is my role model and hero who inspires me to pursue medicine.
I had heart problem and my friend introduce me to Dr. Paul. He took very good care for me, the way he talk, the way he explain and his advice that show me he really cares for his patient. Addition his staffs are friendly and professional services. I am fine now, my heart is working normal. I appreciate for all of you.
I took my friend to see this doctor one time and had a worst experience with this doctor. Doctor gave out prescriptions that mess up my friend heart beat, when he calls doctor and goes see him, you know what, the doctor is rude and almost fight with my friend, Be careful when chosing the good and right doctor.
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Paul T Truong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Heart Clinic Inc, 11100 Warner Ave Ste 152, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Paul T Truong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.