Dr. Paul J Tsahakis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Tsahakis?

My hero, my life saver

Twice Dr. Paul Tsahakis operated on my spine. Today I might be crippled and confined to bed. I am a senior citizen and this man truly gave me back quality life. Lord only knows where he is today. Wish he would return before Haley's Comet!

Skilled orthopedic surgeon.

He's wonderful.

Saved me from a world of pain

Very kind considerate and understanding. Did 13 hours of surgery on me in 2016 and I stand tall for the first time in years. Devastated to learn he had to quit Practice for one year and hope he returns .

Awesome!

Wonderful doctor and person!!!

Outstanding Physician

I have had two separate surgeries performed by Dr. Tsahakis. He was my third opinion (all stating needed) for my first surgery and the only surgeon I even considered when a second (different) surgery was required. His professionalism, knowledge and bedside manner are just a few of the reasons the I have recommended him to others. He is not "knife-happy" and suggests alternatives when possible such as physical therapy.

Best surgeon I have ever encountered demanding regarding conduct he expects but explains rationale perfectly

Awesome Spine Surgeon

This man knows his stuff. He's very knowledgeable and spends time explaining what his plan is.

Excellent Spinal Surgeon

This is by far the most professional, courteous and highly trained and experienced neurosurgeon I've ever been to. Had a fusion in 2010 and am getting ready to undergo another fusion soon. Would trust this doctor to anyone! He's excellent, as well as his PA Jamie and assistant Kelly! Highly highly recommended! P.S. To say he "does not care about pain" is not fair to say; he deeply cares for all his patients but I think he knows that with his expertise as a surgeon, following surgery, you won't need all the "meds"! Keep up the excellent work!

Changed my life.

I had a total disk replacement due to a motorcycle accident when I was 27. I'm so happy I did. Great Doctor and wonderful staff. I am now 39 years old and have never hurt in my back again since my disk replacement.

My review is in concurrence with the person that mentioned his bedside manner after the surgery and referred to him as results driven. The overall five star rating is relative to his expertise in his field. The results from my surgery is beyond measure. Kelly, his nurse asst is phenomenal. Nevertheless, the office staff could use an in-service about how to deliver great customer service.

Spinal Surgery

I've had 3 spinal surgerys by Dr. Tsahakis, and had nothing but the best of recovery from each of them. Dr Tsahakis is without a doubt a great man, and the best in the business as a surgeon. I would recomend him highly to anyone seeking a surgeon to get their life back. Thanks Dr. Tsahakis