Dr. Paul Tulikangas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Tulikangas?

Posted on February 6th, 2017

My Concerns were ignored. I was talked over and dismissed feeling no better fir having gone. I'm a long time sufferer of both Gynecology and Urogynocology issues. He dismissed them and sent me on my way ignoring my history. I was treated like a file and piece of paper. Not a person. Clearly he did not want to be bothered to look further into something complicated. Seamed to be to much work. And the office screwed up my insurance to which I'm still dealing with over a year later.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

I am thankful that Dr. Tulikangas came highly rated, by several different doctors and even patient's from the practice where I work. I feel that my health could not be in better hands.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I have seen many surgeons, one of which referred me to him. He is outstanding, kind, caring and he listens. He is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever come across (with all my medical issues) in my life! He is beyond fabulous, he not only medically treats you but he has a heart of gold!

The BEST doctor in the world

Posted on December 11th, 2013

He thinks about the patient and not the money. His beside manner is impeccable. He listens and puts his patients first, I refer him to everybody, family, friends, people in the street that I hear talking,everybody. My daughter wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him and my mom says he has god in hands and she's not easy to please. He treats you as a person not a condition. He goes out of his way to help you, and he takes everything into consideration. He explains things so you can understand he will even draw pictures. When ever I needed him he was there. He is the BEST.

Patient Rn

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Tulikangas is one of the most professional and caring physicians I have had in my 74 years. He is an excellent teacher, knowledgeable and skilled physician and a patient and wonderful listener. He gives individual attention and focuses on the patient.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Tulikangas has been my provider for many years. He always listens and takes his time to figure out whatever he can do to help me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a wonderful caring staff.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. T was absolutely wonderful with an embarrassing, painful problem. I had urinary incontinance, a prolapsed bladder, uterus and lower bowel. This required a partial hysterectomy, a bladder and bowel suspension and to have my urethra repositioned. Not only was he totally professional, he was an expert about my particular condition. I breezed through a nearly 4-hour surgery with little bleeding, and had a speedy and full recovery.Since I've had this surgery, I've heard of other women going through this in other hospitals, some with horrible side effects, such as hemhorraging, infections, chronic pain, etc. I recommend no other urogynocologist than Dr. T and his partner, Dr. LaSala.

Posted on October 26th, 2017