Have you seen Dr. Paul C Tumeh?

Expensive and left an ugly permanent scar! Can't trust him!

Overcharged me, didn't explain anything to me. He left me with a permanent, ugly scar on my arm. I visited him a couple years ago about strange bumps on my skin. He said he had to collect a sample and I had no idea what that meant and he didn't explain. I asked if it would hurt, and he gave me a sarcastic answer that didn't make me feel better nor help me understand the procedure. I asked if it would be expensive and he brushed me off saying that I had insurance. That is not how it works. He was supposed to get prior authorization since he didn't I was charged SO MUCH for it. Then it turns out he found nothing so he wanted to do another sample. Well, he also failed to mention that the procedure would leave me with an ugly scar that I still have to this day! I have to cover it since it's on my arm He doesn't care about his patients. I feel like he used me to make more money for himself and now I have a permanent, ugly scar that is clearly visible on my arm. Bedside manner was not pleasant and very pretentious. Wouldn't visit this arrogant man nor trust him.

Fantastic doctor & great bedside manner!

Dr Tumeh is an incredible dermatologist that specializes in melanoma. I travel all the way from OH to CA three times a year to see him!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Paul C Tumeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.