Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Tung MD
Dr. Paul C Tung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, NH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul C Tung has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul C Tung has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Paul C Tung is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Tung - Posted on July 28th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Tung - Posted on October 21st, 2016
Dr Tung was a good communicator and explained clearly his path toward collection of diagnostic information of my 95 % not too serious condition. He performed some physical checks and was reassuring that I had a low probability of an acute issue, but still managed to get the message across that he would pursue the investigation. He also explained clearly what potential treatment (surgery) would be and how it would be done. I left relaxed.
Office Staff is a Joke!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Tung - Posted on December 11th, 2013
37 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Paul C Tung Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsENDOCRINOLOGY DIABETES CONSULTANTS, 10 Members Way # 400, Dover, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul C Tung, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Dover, NH, in this video.
Dr. Paul C Tung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.