Dr. Paul Turek Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Turek?

Great experience

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Great experience from start to finish. Being able to *talk* to Dr. Turek on the phone before scheduling the in-person follow up was a plus. Dr. Turek listened well and was very informative. The website was also very informative and drew me to his practice in the first place. Learned more from his website than from several consults with other physicians combined. The office was wonderful, very friendly and reassuring staff. Communication via email was great. ** Dr. Turek was very open in discussing his track record (which was impeccable) in performing the procedure — which was also very reassuring. ** The surgery center and staff were also great.

Amazing Doctor & Experience

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I went to see Dr Turek for a 10 year old vasectomy reversal. Everything was explained up front and thoroughly. His office is amazingly gorgeous located in Beverly Hills. The surgical center was equally as amazing and their staff was the best set of medical professionals I’ve ever had the opportunity to be seen by. The recovery period went without incident and my wife and I are looking forward to a week from now when we can start trying to have a baby. Thank you Dr Turek!

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Superb all around

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Can't imagine a smoother, less painful experience

Great Doctor and great team!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I would highly recommend seeing Dr Turek, especially if you're looking to get a reversal. Not only is Dr Turek highly experienced and good at what he does, he has great bed side manners as well. From the initial consultation to the surgery and after care, Dr Turek, his office, and everyone who assisted him during the procedure were amazing!

He's the man

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Turek screams professionalism and I wouldn't imagine getting this type of care from anyone else, I am eager to test my levels again in three and six months to see the results of the varicocelectomy. This man had given hope to the possibility of my wife and I having children.

The Clear And Obvious Choice For My Vascectomy

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Turek for my first vasectomy. From the very beginning when I first reached out via his website, he and his staff conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and expertise. I got called back to book an appointment within 24 hours of reaching out to his staff. The initial consultation was thorough and very informative, and made feel at ease and unafraid of the procedure. Dr. Turek took the time to understand me, my life and goals, and whether this was the right procedure for me. After the initial consultation, the interaction with his staff to sign waivers and paperwork was seemless and extremely professional. The surgery went flawlessly, and I did not need painkillers after the first 12 hours. I barely felt it the day after the procedure, and I was actually reluctant to follow the instructions about waiting 4 days to exercise because I felt completely back to normal. Dr. Turek is going to be the only doctor I recommend for this procedure to anyone who asks. He has my highest endorsement.

Went exactly as Planned

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr Turek was great. Everything went exactly as predicted and communication was excellent.

Awesome experience!

Posted on May 28th, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr. Turek! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable with his great bedside manners. If you're coming to see him or considering seeing him, be rest assured that you're in good hands!

Reverse Vasectomy

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Very happy!!! The experience was great. Turek whole office is professional and helpful. Pre and post surgery care was awesome and felt personal. Turek is very talented and I highly recommend him.

Excellent experience

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Turek has not only excellent surgical skills, his process prior to surgery and subsequent follow up is extremely patient friendly. He has a great "bed-side" manner.

Talk about owning a craft

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Upon first meeting Dr Turek last August, he appeared very personable and knowledgeable about his endeavor for my care. Six months and many pills and injections later, we met again and he was the same trusting and comical guy and knew I was going to be in good care pre and post op. The team was amazing; although there were a few scheduling hiccups but, my procedure wasn't successful and I do not regret partaking in any step of the process.