Dr. Paul Strauss Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul Strauss?

Top Notch Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Paul U. Strauss could tell if Ivwas having a problem by the first hello when I entered his office. I was the kind of patient that took my medicine until I felt better than stopped taking them because I thought I was ok! He put up with that from me until I finally figured it out, that if I wanted to keep feeling well I had to keep taking the meds, duh! I learned from him that having a moderate activity schedule worked better than taking a boat load of medicine, doing nothing and looking at the boob tube all day. When I Egan therapy with him I couldn’t speak a full understandable sentence, look a person in the face, tolerate being touched or comprehend instructions, they called it a learning disability. I graduated Junior College with an AA in English tens years into my therapy with him. He treated me for audio and visual hallucinations, I can now look a person in the face without seeing other faces and stand next to a total stranger without hearing them threaten me or call my name. This doctor is a God send and his daughter, a psychologist, is just as talented in her field, he did pass it down!! Bless him!

Good Doctor for Meds.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Understand the medications and side effects.

Roger

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. Strauss is the best psychiatrist my wife, who suffered from schizophrenia, ever had in the 30 years she had the disease. Mercifully, she has passed away at age 54 from ovarian cancer. I am her widower and sat in on all of her sessions with Dr. Strauss, who did wonders for my wife's suffering and also for our marriage relationship in dealing with this dreaded illness. Thanks, Dr. Strauss for all you did for me and Mirnita.

Time to retire

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I think this german doctor should retire. He is cold, uncaring and money hungry. Back to Germany.

Posted on February 26th, 2017