Dr. Paul Vanek Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul Vanek Jr?

Breast Augmentation and Aspen Rehabilitation Ultrasound Therapy

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I arrived at Dr. Paul Vanek's office somewhat tearfully, with numerous questions and concerns about my ruptured silicone implants of 20+ years which had produced painful scar tissue buildup. Dr. Vanek and his knowledgeable and compassionate staff answered my every concern. Dr. Vanek and staff thoroughly explained all possible options available to address my problems. After much discussion, he skillfully performed surgery which involved removal of my ruptured implants, replacing them with memory gel implants, involving breast implant pocket revisions with capsulectomy and bilateral mastopexy. After surgery I chose to have five sessions of Aspen Rehabilitation Ultrasound Therapy which therapist Jennie professionally performed, while patiently answering all my questions and offering suggestions for exercises and stretches. The Aspen therapy was helpful in keeping more after surgery painful scar tissue buildup under control. The entire staff of Vanek Plastic Surgery is friendly, patient and compassionate. It's now five months after my surgery...I'm pleased with my results and grateful to Dr. Vanek and his staff.

Dr. Vanek and his staff are second to none

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I contacted Dr. Vanek for an explant because I was ill from ruptured 13 year old silicone breast implants Although he was not the implant surgeon, I had seen him for cosmetic injections and had heard good reviews about his surgical expertise. The coordinator, Mary Jo, addressed all me concerns and reassured me that he would remove the capsule and implant intact, which he did. He also performed a breast lift. I did not need pain medication post surgery and had no pain or bruising. The incisions are delicate and tiny and the results exceeded my expectations. I also had a brow lift. His ability as a plastic surgeon again was apparent. All the fine lines and frown lines are gone as well as the droopy eyelids. I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Vanek is an excellent surgeon and he is supported by a compassionate and caring staff. His surgical ability is outstanding and his technique is that of an artist. He truly cares about the results and would not settle for less than perfect. I highly recommend Dr. Vanek to anyone who would like to improve their appearance. He is THE BEST!.

Compassionate, knowledgeable doctor and skillful surgeon for treating breast cancer

Posted on June 7th, 2017

When I am making a decision about my health, there are three things that are very important to me: knowledge, skill and kindness. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I needed to find a surgeon with these three characteristics and I found them in Dr. Vanek and his staff. From the very first encounter I felt their compassion and caring. At a time in my life when I was overwhelmed, each person I spoke with on the phone or met in the office put me at ease and made sure I knew that I would be well cared for. My type of breast cancer was not a common diagnosis and although this does not make it more serious, I was impressed that Dr. Vanek was knowledgeable about it and how he helped me understand the choices I had to make about treatment. After deciding to have a double mastectomy, Dr. Vanek explained my options for breast reconstruction. Because he is both a general surgeon and plastic surgeon, he could perform both my double mastectomy and reconstruction. In addition, Dr. Vanek also offers a new option for breast reconstruction called Prepectoral direct to implant with Alloderm. This type of reconstruction allowed me to have less pain, a shorter recovery and the mastectomy and reconstruction were completed at the same time. I don’t usually write reviews online, but I think it is important that women have all the information they need when making decisions about breast cancer and reconstruction. Although I wish others would not have to face this, I hope this review helps women diagnosed with breast cancer learn about their options and consider Dr. Vanek for their care during this difficult time. In Dr. Vanek, they will find a compassionate, knowledgeable doctor and skillful surgeon who cares deeply about their fight against breast cancer and will help them rebuild what may be lost because of this disease.

Amazed!

Posted on December 7th, 2016

I went to my consultation with Dr. Vanek because I have worked in a clinical setting and have seen beautiful outcomes and so many happy patients who just loved him. I was immediately impressed just walking through the office door. This looks nothing like a clinical setting, but more like a relaxing spa that instantly calms the nerves.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Entire office staff was wonderful! Everyone was so sweet and attentive. Dr. Vanek is a really good person and doctor. I would definitely recommend.

Very Unhappy!!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I have a feeling he is having his staff write glowing comments. I was very unhappy with my liposuction results and when I tried having a conversation about it he became very rude and defensive. Arrogant does not begin to describe this man!

Far Exceeded My Expectations

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Vanek and am currently one week post-op. I have to say this was such as awesome experience from start to finish. First of all I could absolutely NOT be happier with the results. My breasts are absolutely perfect - perfect size, perfect shape, and I was very worried as I am somewhat of a perfectionist. It was very important to me that they looked natural. The results are literally picture perfect and far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Vanek and his staff are extremely personable, warm and friendly. I'm really not a people person but still felt extremely comfortable in all of my interactions with them. Each member of the staff treats you like part of the family. They seem to understand that this is can be an emotional and mentally challenging journey and they constantly treat you with kindness, understanding, empathy, encouragement, and respect. Dr. Vanek was extremely gentle in every aspect of his care, explained everything to a T, and answered all of my questions. My time was respected, my concerns were respected. I felt extremely comfortable in his care throughout the entire process. It was one of those experiences with a business where you feel like a person and not just a number. I could NOT make up my mind on the profile and size so I asked him for help - I went with Dr. Vanek's recommendation. He understood my vision and he was absolutely right - I am so happy with my final decision. The procedure itself went exactly as he said it would. It took about an hour and I was home that afternoon. I needed help moving around - at the end of the day it is a major surgery. Yes you will experience pain and discomfort, but they do prescribe pain medication that basically alleviated all of it for me personally. Expect to have limited upper body flexibility for the first week - the first day or two I was basically a T-Rex - but each day gets better after that. I could not be happier with my decision to have this procedure done, couldn't have even dreamed of better results and could not have been treated better than I was by Dr. Vanek and his staff. I was respected, everything happened exactly as I was told it would, and I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to have this procedure done.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I had to have silicone implants removed because they were leaking and replaced with new implants. I wanted to have the implants removed as soon as possible and Dr. Vanek was able to see me immediately. He and his staff were so kind and reassuring that everything would be fine. Everyone in Dr. Vanek's office is very friendly and courteous and made me feel very comfortable. I felt like I was in good hands and was not worried about my surgery. My new breasts are perfect. I am so pleased with the results and very grateful to Dr. Vanek. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Vanek is an amazing doctor!! He is not only an excellent physician, but is extremely friendly and kind. I am absolutely thrilled with my breast augmentation and would highly recommend Dr. Vanek to anyone looking for an incredible plastic surgeon!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Wonderful you are treated like a queen from your very first visit. I'm four months out from breast augmentation and am so very happy.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I recently had a cosmetic surgery procedure done by Dr. Vanek, and I have nothing but great things to say. His entire staff is very welcoming and friendly, and the procedure is easier than I every could have imagined. I was out and about doing normal activities 2 days later, with barely any pain. I was in and out of the surgery center and everything went about as smooth as it could go. The results I have are incredible and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Vanek truly cares about his patients and their well-being, and it shows through the visits I had with him and the results from the procedure.

This is the plastic surgeon you want

Posted on December 20th, 2015

I recently moved to Ohio to be closer to family and when I applied for my driver’s license, the BMV woman who was taking my photo (no spring chicken herself) kept telling me to tilt my head back to tighten up my turkey neck feature. I’m sure she was trying to get the best head shot that she could get but that was my wake up call. I went home and really looked in the mirror and realized that I had been so busy living life that I neglected me. I asked my son-in-law, who is an oral surgeon, if he could recommend a plastic surgeon and he highly recommended Dr. Vanek. That was the best call I ever made. Dr. Vanek’s credentials are impressive but those credentials are reinforced with the genuine care he has for his patients. Everything was clearly explained, the surgery went great and the follow up was wonderful. Dr. Vanek not only gave me back a refreshed look but an attitude adjustment as well. He gave me back confidence. On a recent visit out of state to be with my sister for her major surgery, she said “Your face looks so beautiful – that move to Ohio to be close to your grandkids has done wonders for you.” I didn’t mention that Dr. Vanek was the real secret behind how I looked. When a caregiver in the assisted care home told my sister (who is 2 years older than I am) that it was so nice that her daughter (referring to me) came to visit, we both laughed. Former co-workers and even my younger daughter raved over how good I looked but couldn’t put their finger on what was different. That just reinforced my decision in having Dr. Vanek turn back the clock of time. He is a true artist and I am so grateful for the wonderful job he did.