Dr. Paul Vatterott Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Vatterott?

Inability to Communicate

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr Vatterott is unable to communicate his approach to treatment. He does not talk to you as a person or explain anything. At one point there were five family members going to his practice. We all left to seek better care. He cares little about his patients as a person and I believe he practices medicine with his pocketbook.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

He has taken care of my family for 40 years

Posted on April 11th, 2015

My experience was awful. Dr. V refused to give me a referral that a specialist, which I paid for myself since Dr. V refused, said Dr. V was wrong. The specialist wrote to him and called him, but still Dr. V refused the referral. I'm changing PCP but must wait until May 1. In the meantime my condition continues to deteriorate. Thanks a lot, Dr. V.

patient advocate

Posted on June 18th, 2014

He refuses to give patients a referral because he is only interested in saving money and doesn't care about his patients and there health . I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. Vatterott is concerned about one thing-is wallet! He doesn't give patients the time or attention needed and he doesn't want to send patients for tests or 2nd opinions...because each one takes money out of his pocket. My father went for a 2nd opinion. That physician recommended additional testing but unfortunately required Afterlife approval, which he refused to give. If my father has a heart attack atterotts goon have a malpractice suit on his hands.

Really like Dr. Vatterott's approach to health care

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Vatterott spends a substantial amount of time talking to his patients about overall health, coordinating with specialists and bringing his considerable expertise to help me make decisions. Before I hired Dr. Vatterott as my doctor I often felt like I was making decisions in the dark.

PB from 2008 is lucky!

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Vatterott completely missed my Dad's cancer diagnosis...by the time we were able to get a second opinion, it was too late...he died inside of two months. My recommendation? Don't take Vatterott's word at face value on any level, and do yourself a favor... seek more than a second opinion...change doctors and get a new primary immediately!

Posted on February 17th, 2016