Dr. Paul V Vignati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul V Vignati?

Just wonderful compassionate Doctor.

The bestcaring doctor I've met in 45 yrs

I have had MANY DOCTORS YALE AND LOTS of other doctors doctor vignati is BY FAR THE MOST caring loving doctor..I am disabled and all he did was take his time to reassure me that its ok and he cares about me instead of what insurance I have......

Dr Vignati experience

I had a very poor surgical experience with Dr Vignati and I would not recommend him.After my surgery he did not drop by to visit with me , at the hospital, and provide guidance on my post surgery . I had rectal surgery and developed post surgery complications. I was in significant pain and followed up immediately with his office but was not given time or guidance on what to do. He would not see me immediately and I was forced to see his Nurse practitioner who was not helpful at all. I had to have a second surgery to correct the outcome of the first surgery and I have just been told that I may need a third surgery as a consequence of the first time in. I give him poor marks based upon not only the result but also the post surgery experience. I have been forced to see another specialist to find relief

Kind ,compassionate and superb surgeon

In Gifted hands

In 2003 I had no time for cancer as a caregiver for my husband who had Alzheimer's disease. Dr.Vignati understood his diagnosis of colon cancer stage 2 in a dfficult area/also mass on liver was the last thing I needed to hear. He was direct and compassionate at the same time.And I got to go home after he worked his "magic" to rid my body of cancer.He told me it was gone and I believed him.Almost 10 years later and I am healthy.

He is an outstanding Dr and I would reccomend him with the highest regard.

Dr. Paul V Vignati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.