Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Vinger is a fine doctor. He's the best eye doctor I have had. Dr. Vinger is a professional with a lot of knowledge. He is someone who does care about his patients. I fully trust him and he has never let me down. I highly recommend him.

have seen Dr. Vinger for years - only Dr. to correctly diagnosis me

I started with Dr. Vinger when I was young. He has always been kind and explains everything fully. At one time I went to a different eye doctor who was closer to my work. When they found nothing new and the symptoms continued I went to Dr. Vinger. He found I was overfocusing over 200%. He has continually helped me through good news and not so good news. I have never had anything but the best of appointments with him for over 30 years.

Previous rating was correct

This practice saw me the same day I called for cornea edema. The only doctor available was Vinger. He was quick at diagnosing an infection but no further explanation,and he abruptly left the room. As he was leaving he said, oh watch it driving. No bedside manner and lack of explanation had me calling back only to be told I needed to make another appt. I appreciated being seen, but not the treatment. Young girl on office staff was snappy when I called back.

This has to be the worst doctor I have seen. He had no bed side manner and basically wanted to get me out the door.

Paul F Vinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, MA.