Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Heath
Dr. Paul W Heath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Heath is affiliated with Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial. Dr. Heath has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul W Heath has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 27
I am a patient of Dr. Heath and have been since 2009 when I moved here. He is without a doubt, the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to as a patient. His demeanor is professional and caring; he takes time to explain the condition of your health and what needs to be done to keep you in optimal health. If it were not for Dr. Heath and his diagnosis of my heart problems I would not be alive today. From 1 - 10 - Dr. Heath is a 100.
DR. HEATH IS A VERY KIND AND CARING DOCTOR. HE SPENDS AMPLE TIME LISTENING TO HIS PATIENTS AND ADDRESSING THEIR CONCERNS. IT IS QUITE A REFRESHING EXPERIENCE TO BE TREATED LIKE YOU REALLY MATTER. A GREAT DOCTOR!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2010, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2015, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Heath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Paul W Heath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCorpus Christi Heart Clinic Pllc, 1202 3rd St, Corpus Christi, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul W Heath in this video.
Dr. Paul W Heath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.