3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Walting?

The staff is great, Walting ford not care

The man did not have a room waiting, decided to get breakfast before taking me, bit his nails while talking to me leaning backwards in a chair, and then referred me to someone else. He did not care, he had other things to do. Unless you are a cash cow (perhaps someone with a seizure disorder meaning he will get multiple visits with you, he does not care). The staff was great, they always have been, always will be. So, if you are going for a sleep related issue and not some other issue, do not see this man as he will just send you to his "sleep therapist".... which is also his best friend... This makes you wonder how sincere he is vs. how many people these two bounce between eachother for the money.

Why won't someone help me before I die or lose my family.

Sleep study included delay in start due to an overwhelmed clinician who stated he had 5 other patients. He had to cut my time there short as well waking me very early because he had so many others to deal with. I had to call repeatedly for months to try and get some feedback about my sleep study. Only when I mentioned involving my insurance company and higher ups at Baystate did I finally get a phone call back. Not much info given to me then over the phone though apnea was confirmed. Now about 8 months later I still can't get a phone call back to schedule a follow up with a CPAP. I hope to get this taken care of before I possibly lose my family, get CHF, or stroke and die.

Superb Neurologist

Dr. Walting is without a doubt a sensational Neurologist. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise. I consider it an honor to have him as my Neurologist. Bay State Medical Center is lucky to have him on staff.

Dr. Paul J Walting is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Amherst, MA.

Dr. Paul J Walting Is this you?