PERFECT 10

Dr. Watterson is amazing! He is attentive, professional and a perfectionist. He listened to what I wanted and needed and made the perfect decision (with) me and the results were exceptional. I would highly recommend him. MB

Amazing!

Dr. Watterson was the first and only Dr I met but I knew immediately he was the right one for me. He knew exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be more happy with the results.

Extremely pleased with results

Dr. Watterson is an outstanding surgeon. He did a terrific job on two surgeries, one of which was extremely challenging. He was very patient, explained everything clearly, and has been repeatedly checking up post surgery. His office staff is very supportive and professional as well. I asked him about an additional surgery and he did not recommend it, further illustrating that he puts the patient first. I would have absolutely no concern giving him the very highest recommendation. He is excellent.

Compassionate & Skilled!

Dr. Watterson was among many Dr's I sought out to do a very complicated reconstructive procedure. He offered the most detailed suggestions and offered one that no-one else had suggested. I had no previous records from my issue with several prior surgeries and he STILL did an amazing job! He was warm, compassionate, detailed & is very skilled at what he does. The office was great to work with as well. You will not look back and you & will be happy you chose him!! We will miss him so much:(

Should have done it 10 years ago!

What an amazing doctor! Once I met Dr. Watterson I knew it was the right procedure for me. For years I complained and was miserable with my breast size. I am so happy and feel the best I have felt in years. I truly should have had my reduction 10 years ago! Thank you, Dr. Watterson.

THE BEST!

The first time I met Dr. Paul Watterson, from him, I experienced interest, caring, compassion, knowledge, and understanding of my request for surgery. He discussed, at length, the procedure and post op expectations. There was an immediate bond of trust and Charlotte Plastic Surgery is losing a wonderful doctor. Best wished to Dr. Watterson.

Dr Watterson is a gifted surgeon who also has a very warm bed side manner. I chose him to be my plastic surgeon because out of others I had consulted he was the only one who wanted me to have cardiac clearance after hearing about my medical history. He explained this was for my safety during the procedure. My results for breast implant exchange with lift and liposuction were everything I wanted them to be and more. Please know you are in good hands when choosing Dr Watterson!

Michelle Lail

Absolutely cannot say enough great things about Dr. Watterson!! From my initial visit to my 2 week follow after my “mommy makeover” he has been amazing!! Feel like I have known him my whole life and my results....WOW!!!! Certainly one of the best decisions in my life!! I love you Dr. Watterson!!

Dr Watterson is the BEST. I’ve had a couple surgery’s with him and I’ve been thrilled with both ,he listens and does exactly what you want . So kind and very professional. Answers any questions that you may have. Made me feel so comfortable .And so prompt at appointments and procedures I highly recommend him !

Awesome Experience

Lori Coats my fiancé recently had her implants removed and we were both amazed not only with Dr.Watterson’s but the care that the entire staff showed us...but what really touched us was the care that Dr.Watterson showed us with his personal calls and his genuine care for Lori...I truly understand the confusion and questions that you face when you choose a doctor but please feel 100% confident that you will make the best choice when you choose Dr. Watterson.

He is an AWSOME Dr.

Dr. Watterson did my surgery about a year ago and he did an awesome job. He was very attentive to my concerns and even came up with ideas that I hadn't even thought of that brought forth even a better outcome of my surgery than I ever thought or imagined. He was very caring and reassuring to me on the day of my surgery that everything was going to be ok. When I woke up after the 3 hour surgery everything was a success. I have been very pleased and would love to recommend him for anyone needing the type of surgery that he performs. Thank you Dr. Watterson for making my life happier and better. Thank you for an awesome job. Sincerely, C. Locklear

Dr. Paul A Watterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.