Dr. Paul W Watts Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Watts?

Going on 4 weeks since I was referred to him and still not scheduled. This is rediculous.

No appointment since referred in March 2017

I was given a referral to see the office of Dr Watts. I’ve not been able to get in. So I went to Oklahoma last week and got the Jesus shot by Dr Rick. I’m so glad I did! I’m pain free!! I encourage anyone who is waiting in pain to go get this injection. It’s life changing.

Abusive

This so called doctor should be in some other field because he obviously doesnt want to treat or help his patients. He is abusive and hateful.

Most excellent care and attention...Couldn't wish for any more!

Go fund dr watts education

He is an undereducated , sad excuse for a pain mgmt dr . Admitted he knew nothing of my daughters endometriosis yet continued to experiment with barbaric under studied treatments . Left with more pain and mental anxiety for being treated like drug seeking freaks .,this is a Christian man that threw a fit and walked out on us because her pain is real and he don't believe her because he knows nothing of her condition . Please help and send all info on endometriosis to him , poor guy cannot afford continuing education classes and is incompetent . Please help :(

Patient of several years

I have had a very unpleasant experience with Dr. Watts as well. My appt was just a follow up on meds. The moment he walked in the door, he was abrasive and antagonistic... so much so that I considered just walking out of the office. I stayed because I needed my refills. I was completely SHOCKED! That same day I called my patient advocate with the intent to change doctors, but was informed that it wasn't an option. I have continued to see him, but have only answered questions, offered no other information, only because I need my refills. I really don't need the abuse, you know? I very recently had another unpleasant experience with him, and I will never go back, regardless of what my insurance says. Fortunately, I don't need his prescriptions anymore, I can get what I am taking from anyone, and so I can cut this cord. This review was written by someone who lives with chronic pain, therefore, not a drug seeker. Just someone who wants their life back....something that Dr. Watts has failed to understand after several years of appts.

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH Dr. Paul Watts

BAD EXPERIENCE with Paul Watts!! I am a 76 yr old woman and have been going to Dr Watts for several months now, because of severe problems with my back and spine. He has always treated me kindly until today. I went to Abilene for another spinal procedure today and was treated so rudely that I could not believe he was the same doctor. His nurse Pam McMurry asked me if I had been drinking water when I should not have, because of my procedure. I said no, but that I took a sip of water with the meds that the doctor told me to do 4 hours before coming to the office. She proceeded to tell me I was not suppose to do that. I told her I was following the doctor's orders and the same orders as the procedure I had 3 weeks ago. She told the doctor and he came in yelling at me about the water. I tried to explain to him and he yelled at me to Shut Up!! I said Dr Watts I did not drink anymore than the sip you told me to with my meds 4 hours ago. He yelled again to Shut Up and told the nurse to cancel my appt. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!! I will never be back to such an unprofessional doctor and staff as the Texas Sport and Spine Clinic in Abilene Texas.