Dr. Paul L Weidner Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Paul L Weidner?

Will not go back.

Waited 50 minutes today to see the Dr. and when he came into the exam room he did not know whether it was my knee or hip that I was having the pain in. No chart and after a quick examination, he asked if I wanted another shot. Total time spent with me was less than 5 minutes. This practice has had a good reputation in the past but I fear it has become like a lot of other health organization...it's all about the numbers of patients and not the quality of the visit. I will not go back and would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

A year and a half ago Dr. Weidner gave me a total hip replacement and I am no longer in pain. He always sits down and listens to all I have to say and we make decisions together. I love him and definitely would recommend him

Most awful doctor ever!!!!

My daughter broke her leg below the knee and he had it casted up to the break . She should have had a whole leg cast and he took up just to the knee. Right where the break was!!! I tried telling him no that's right where it's broken but he wouldn't listen. Get home, daughters crying in pain, cast making it worse , called back and another doctor said bring her back . He just shook his head and had it recasted, a whole leg cast. Unbelievable!!! He should be fired and his license revoked!!! Only put one star because won't let me leave None!

Incredible Surgery

I waited two years during which every person in his office, Grandview hospital, physical therapy, Bux Mont cardiology and anyone else they sent me to treated me like I was their only patient. The operation took only fifty minutes and gave me my life back. That day without help I could get up and go around hospital using the walker only for balance. A month later I can walk for miles and go to the gym for hours in the same day. I could easily do a 50 mile bike ride today . Anyone who goes anywhere else is stupid.

Should lose his license

Don't go to this doctor. He xrayed my daughters elbow when she had a broken wrist. He won't listen to you . A friends daughter had a broken leg below the knee. She needed a full leg cast and he casted to right where the break was!I don't know how he remains in practice.

HAPPY!!

I have had two total hip replacements and total left knee replacement with out any problems. It has been one year since my last operation by Dr Weidner and this is the first time in YEARS I dont have pain and no longer need pain medication of any kind. I do take anti-inflamatory med for arthritis. Im more then satisfied and grateful! I have heard some complain about wating too long and then not spending enough time. Personally, it is what it is and the proof is in the actual surgery. Not the time the doctor spends with small talk.

Highly recommend

Dr. Weidner is great! When I started having hip problems a teacher recommended him. We tried a few different treatments first, but ended up settling on surgery. He did an amazing job, everything went smoothly and I was amazed how well he hid my scar. I went back three years later for the other hip and things were equally well. I felt like I had a lot of control over treatment options too. He gave me his opinion but let me know that ultimately the decision is mine. Friendly staff, reasonable wait time (except for the instance where he was out of town and I saw the PA)