Dr. Paul Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Weinstein?

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Excellent doctor.Very knowledgable & superb diagnostician Gave the best therapy & I had a great improvement in my pulmonary problem.

Def not a specialist

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Weisteoni does not have the skillset to be a generalist. He was a pulmonary specia;ist FULLSTOP that was recommended to me for my asthma which was fine. Per my insurance, he was also designated as my primary care. He did a terrible job diagnosing gout and recommending medication for it. It turns out that i had a far more serious problem. You should be wary of his claims to be anything other than a pulmonary specialist. There is a lot of money in cancer treatments now so be wary of your choices.

Get a second opinion

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr. Paul Weinstein was my dr for several years. I trusted him completely & never thought to get a second opinion. Dr. Paul Weinstein diagnosed me with gout & prescribed allopurinol. He increased the dosage over time & I never challenged him. I changed doctors recently because it was impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Weinstein at his new location. It took months for me to get my medical records from his office. Once I changed doctors, I found out that I did NOT have gout but a condition far more serious. My new doctor instructed me to throw the allopurinol immediately. A very scary experience. Please beware!!

Not recommended

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Weinstein for over 10years. He is a knowledgeable and competent doctor and had a nice bedside manner, but since going to WestMed, service has seriously degraded.His staff is rude and not only he condones the behaviour, but adds to it. I've not had issues with other WestMed Doctors, so I'm not sure why Weinstein's service changed. After a couple of years of accepting this, I've changed doctors.

I really don't know what to think any more?????

Posted on July 15th, 2013

3 times I asked for dr weinstein to call me with results of tests and I'm still waiting 3 weeks later?????

Not a happy patient any more!!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr Paul is an excellent physician with excellent bedside manners. However since he joined Westmed he is not the same. West med has turned an excellent physician into something he never was. Where did the old dr Paul go? And where is his trusty office manager Luba who authorized tests,medicines and filled in forms with ease? It's time dr paul please go back to being who you used to be!

A former good experience

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Paul and Harry Weinstein have been in practice for years ever since they joined WestMed's practice group, the service level is non-existent. You cannot get an appointment. Dr. Paul's nurse is downright rude. Although I have been a patient of Dr. Paul's for many years, the service level has deteriorated so much that I am contemplating looking for another dr.

Dr. Paul's Biggest Fan

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr. Paul Weinstein is the most caring physician. He follows up when he says he will follow-up. He takes the time to explain everything that is happening to you health-wise and even recommends good quality doctors when necessary. I cannot recommend him more highly. His Dad, Dr. Harry Weinstein, is also great. He can take your blood and you will not feel a single thing.

DR WEINSTEIN PULMONOLOGIST IN SCARSDALE

Posted on September 1st, 2010

THE RECEPTIONIST "BETSEY" (LET'S HOPE THIS IS HER REAL NAME) WAS EXTREMELY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISTASTEFUL. SHE HAD NO PHONE EDICATE OR MANNER AND I'M WONDERING WHY A DOCTOR WOULD HAVE SUCH A RECEPTIONIST WORKING FOR HIS PRACTICE. YOU WILL LOSE NEW PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS RECEPTIONIST!!!!!!! DR WEINSTEIN I PLEAD WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS LADY CANNOT BUT DO HARM FOR YOUR PRACTICE. I TRIED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND SHE PLACED ME ON HOLD FOR TWO MINUTES AND HAD A TERRIBLY NASTY ATTITUDE. WHAT A WAY TO TREAT A HELPLESS PATIENT INQUIRING ABOUT AN APPT!!!!!

GREAT

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

BEST DOCTOR AND CARE IN THE WORLD!

Posted on November 4th, 2017