Dr. Paul Weishaar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Weishaar?

Worth the Wait!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Had I written this review 5 years ago, I would have said that Dr. Weishaar had a horrible bedside manner, did not take much time with us, and the wait time in the waiting room was ridiculous. After my first visit, I did, in fact, call my opthalmologist & asked to be referred to someone else. The nurse told me that she had previously worked for him & that he could be quite gruff, but to please stick with him. I did. Though I still don't understand the long times in the waiting room, I am so glad I stuck it out. My glaucoma was uncontrolled & I was referred yet again to a KC, KS doctor, who did a surgery on me. Since then, I have continued my follow-ups with Dr. Weishaar and am very pleased with his services. His bedside manner has improved dramatically. Not only does he answer questions for me, he has listened to a couple of suggestions I have made & agreed with me. Thoroughly impressed with his level of skill. I have learned that first impressions are not always accurate impressions! If you want the best, stick with Dr. Weishaar!

very focused and knowledgeable in his field as well as his patient.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

I have seen Dr. Weishaar for a time now. He truly stays on task with my condition and answers my questions so I understand. I have total trust in his care. He and his staff communicate with each other as well as me so I feel completely at ease. Amazing considering how busy they arae.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Never again! Very disrespectful and won't listen to your concerns, treats you like your stupid for asking questions about your own treatment. Herd em in herd em out.

Posted on December 15th, 2009