Dr. Paul A Westmoreland II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Westmoreland II?

Schedule Appointment

Can’t get a appointment most of the time you have to leave a message and your call will never be returned rude non caring office staff

The Best Doctor

I (and my family), all love Dr. Westmoreland. One of my aunts just started seeing him and she loves him too. He is awesome....love his nurse Johnna too! I don't go anywhere else and I drive from Plano to see him.

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Westmoreland since 2008 and he is the best doctor I have ever been to. I really like him and would recommend any of my family and friends to go to him. I drive out of my way to go see him because he is worth it. I have total trust in him. I value him a great deal. He is the best. :)