Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Whitham has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 38
I visited his office a couple of times, for a regular check up after a surgery. One day I went to see him, I was told that his office forgot to tell me to have CT scan done before the appointment, so there were nothing he could do on that day. The last time I went to the office, he brought a med student in the room without making a clear consent. the med student did not even say hi. she was just standing there with her two hands in her pockets. I have never seen this kind of medical office before in my life.
I loved dr. whitham when I first started seeing him but when I became pregnant with my second child, he seen me the first two check ups. I've only been able to see a very rude practitioner, who treats me like all my problems are nothing and I'm an uneducated first time parent, every appointment since and I'm now 34 weeks pregnant. After telling her I've been having bad cramps and bleeding, she rolled her eyes at me and said it's probably just pregnancy related, told me to check out at the front desk and walked out of the room. I'm so upset with this lady I'm looking for a new doctor this late in my pregnancy. I haven't even seen dr.Whitham in the office. I guess he's to busy to handle all his patients.
Dr Whitham saved my life, literally. I was ill, my GP couldn't find any problems and tossed more meds my way. Dr Whitham listened to the concerns I had,(over and over)performed the needed tests, offered a solution, performed the procedure. There was minmal discomfort and recovery was short. I feel an appreciation for life again and want to enjoy every minute. God bless you Dr Whitham and your healiing hands. Cheers from Ireland!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Paul A Whitham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul A Whitham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.