Dr. Paul Williamson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul Williamson?

The best choice.

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I had an emergency surgery and Dr Williamson took me right in and fixed the problem. I want to thank him and his staff for the wonderful job they did. Highly recommended

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Williamson is "old school". Solid, professional, caring. When he looks you in the eye, you have complete confidence on what he says. I was referred to him for a colon reattachment. After several office visits, one sigmoidoscopy and much deliberation, I decided not to have the surgery. Dr Williamson did not pressure me one way or the other. We just discussed, together with my wife, the pros and cons. I can assure you that if I were to have surgery done, Dr Williamson would be the man to do it.

CARING!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

After having a partial Colectomy six months ago, and three Flex Sig Ballooning's, plus dealing with ribbon stooling, among other things, I needed a second opinion and my PCP gave me Dr. Paul Williamson's name. I learned too late that he is definitely the guy you want for any colon concerns. Kind, caring, authentic, genuinely listens, wants to know, and help! If only all doctors were as compassionate as this one, the world would definitely be a better place. He, and his staff, have a professionalism, respect and courtesy for the patient that you don't see too often. They get the job done in a timely fashion, but without making you feel hurried. No wait time, and all questions were answered. He helped put my mind at ease, and gave me some valuable advise on how to proceed from here without surgery. He didn't try to make me think that I needed this, or that procedure. On the contrary, I didn't need any sort of procedures, and he was honest, and up front about it. Another words, he's not in it for the money, but for doing good, and practicing his God given talents to heal the sick. Definitely my 'go to' guy in the future. This doctor is authentic, and rare! We should count our blessings that we have him in Florida.

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Williamson Is a Great surgeon. I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. He explained things to me in a way that I could understand. God blessed him with the gift to heal and I am glad that I had him take care of me.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Paul Williamson is a good hearted physician with a lot of passion for his work. He is not sugarcoating your situation and will tell you like it is. He is honest about what to expect and delivers( including his surgical staff,) a very good job. Great man to have as your surgeon.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Williamson is a true , caring professional. He is a superb diagnostician and surgeon. He is very clear-text in his diagnosis, his course of action and his skills to handle the problem. He never pushes a patient but is clear on the result of inaction. He does not let a patient push him to accelerate his actions. His action are based on experience and skill. He is truly a "Surgeons' Surgeon". His motto is that "He has the skill set but God does the healing!" It was very true in my case and I thank him very much.

A.difficult patient for Dr. Williamson

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I am no way an easy patient and Dr Williamson handled me with great tact and professionalism. He is an amazing doctor and gave me my life back. He spent untold time answering my questions patently over and and over again. I new I had picked the right doctor when his peers found out he was my doctor would respond that I had the best of the best. The nurses,interns and resident doctors spoke with great respect of him. Dr. Williamson is a straight shooter, tells it like it is and will develop a plan through recovery. If you're looking for the right doctor to get you through your most difficult time I would highly recommend He saved my life and will never be able to repay him.

Colon cancer patient

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Williamson and his team at the colon and rectal clinic of orlando saved my life. They we're concerned about my well being and they worked very quickly. Their customer service makes you feel welcome and safe.....We picked the perfect physician! Surgery went awesome and im recovering just fine...Thank you Dr. Williamson and staff.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Awesome surgeon!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Williamson and his staff are very professional, extremely caring, and always willing to spend time explaining every step of the procedures. After my surgery in April, my follow-up appointments have been handled with efficiency and dedication. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson.

Definitely recommend.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Thank you for saving my life. The front desk in the downtown location are just wonderful and overall a joy to see when arriving to my appointment. The wait was minimal and Dr. Williamson was very gentle and definitely knew what he was doing.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Williamson is a great surgeon! From his initial office consultation, through surgery, and then follow up office check-ups. My drive to his office was over 90 miles, but worth it!!! Dr. Williamson , his office staff, and interns are all top shelf.