Dr. Paul E Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Wise?

Patient of Dr. Paul Wise

In 2004 my colonoscopy revealed a 2 cm. mass next to my ileocecal valve. Pathology revealed that the dysplasia was high grade. Dr. Wise performed a laparascopic left hemi-colectomy. He removed 9 lymph nodes , 1.5 feet of my ascending colon and associated mesentery. Pathology further revealed a diagnosis of tubulo-villous adenoma with focal high grade dysplasia. The mass would have become carcinoma within the next year if not found. Dr. Wise was my voice of common sense and practicality throughout the process. His concern for his patients is genuine. His knowledge of current practice standards and techniques gave me confidence in facing the surgery. If you are facing surgery that involves the gastro-intestinal system in any way, I would highly recommend that you consult with Dr. Paul Wise.

Best Doctor/Surgeon Ever

He has a great bedside manner and saved my life! I had Ulcerative Colitis and he removed my entire large intestines. I now have an ileostomy and I am now thinking of having a reversal. He went above and beyond and called me personally to let me know that it was UC and not Chrones disease and absolutely NO cancer was found.

My wife rated this verbally to me as Dr. Wise saved her life at least twice. You cannot find anyone in his field any better IMHO.

great doctor

dr wise treated my wife.wish we had find him years ago.best doctor we have seen and we have seen alot.

I feel totally confident in his ability and his recommendations. He is a wonderful doctor who guided us through a tough diagnosis of rectal cancer.

you know your in the right place as soon as you get to know him four stars are just not enough he is wonderful

Dr. Paul E Wise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.