Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul E Wiseman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Wiseman in a knowedgeable and caring clinician who takes the time to listen to the patients concerns. He makes accurate diagnoses but will refer to specialists when this is appropriate. His referrals are to physicians of equally superior credentials. I can recommend Dr. Wiseman withot reservation.
Dr. Wiseman is the best doctor I have ever had. It is obvious that being a doctor is both his calling and something he loves. In this modern medical debacle we all live in, it is refreshing to find someone who actually knows your name, your family, takes care with you. He is more expensive than the revolving door clinics, but can you really put a price on your life?
Dr. Wiseman is our family doctor, meaning EVERYONE in our family goes to him. He is not the cheapest around nor by any means the fastest, but he is the most interested and thorough that I have ever met or heard about. He spend a lot of time sitting and asking questions about everything; past, present and future. I feel lucky to have married into this "family doctor" and cant recommend him more.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
37 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Paul E Wiseman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul E Wiseman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.