Dr. Paul B Wizman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul B Wizman?

Horrible Doctor

Horrible experience, infection!!!

We've been together for over 11 years and he still has the same phone number!!

Dr Wizman is a highly energetic, positive and direct physician. Dr. Wizman and I met in 2005, my surgery was in 2006 and I have been happy ever since. My loss of 200 pounds has transformed my life. My goal weight was 160-170 pounds and I am currently 120 post op. Never thought I would say I need to "gain weight," but I do 11 years post-op. Throughout the years I have had issues with nutrition and have had excellent guidance and response time from staff and Dr. Wizman directly. Curtousy and dedication is not always a common occurrence and is why I am very pleased with my relationship and recommend Dr. Wizman.

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Taggar and his staff at Bariatrix are amazing. From start to finish my experience has been fantastic. I would recommend Dr. Taggar to anyone seeking bariatric surgery.

it was the best experience: he made me comfortable- in a very scary time

He saved my life. I was miserable for over 30 years after a disaster RNY surgery. He was the only surgeon who was willing to help. I feel like a new person thanks to him.

Dr. Wizman is a great Dr. He explained everything to the last detail. I thank him every day for his help.

Very very good dr and awesome at What he does . But I only saw him 1 time after my surgery

Amazing Doctor

Dr Wizman is one of the greatest people I've ever met. I had a major medical problem and he was so understanding and helpful. From the moment I met him I was swept away by his ingenuity and compassion. Dr Wizman doesn't come from a stock, standard approach. He has a unique and special approach to helping every individual. When I went in for surgery and was being prepped by the nurses in the back room, they were talking about how he is one of the best doctors around and I couldn't agree more. Dr Wizman is absolutely wonderful and I will always be grateful to him.

Informational sessions very good, everything they tell you is what you should expect to happen

Did not see Dr. Wizman in the hospital and only once after the surgery...was told, "We are only a call away and will be there for you." After returning home I made a call with a concern, but there was no return call. Cleveland Clinic's surgeon saw a friend in the hospital post surgery and two visits within two months after the surgery. I feel the communication between a patient and his office is lacking. My primary is monitoring my progress, health and blood work.

Dr. Wizman is top of the line in SoFla!

Dr. Wizman and staff is some of the most caring people I have ever met. They discuss your problem and make sure that you understand what they are telling you. I am a patient of his and if I have to redue my surgery I would have not gone to any other doctor but back to Dr. Wizman. Even thou I am doing excellent with my weight lost. This is one of the best decision I have ever make in my life. Dr. Wizman is an excellent caring doctor a patient can ever had.